BIOMUN: BIOenergy for MUNicipalities
BIOMUN is the meeting point where mayors and members of local corporations, council managers and technicians and rural development groups will be able to share knowledge, experiences and advice on the best solutions for reducing the current cost of the municipal energy bill.
BIOMUN offers efficient solutions for reducing energy costs, creating employment and improving environmental sustainability in the local area whilst at the same time improving the quality of life for citizens in their municipalities.
- 10,30 am: Arrival and registration of participants.
- 11,00 am: Official Opening.
- 11,05 am: Overall view of public buildings using biomass in Spain, according to the ONCB (National Observatory of Biomass Boilers).
- 11,10 am: How to value forest resources and waste in the municipalities.
- 11.15 am: Interreg IV C RENREN European Project. Renewable Energy Regions Network.
- 11,20 pm: Mayors and members of local corporations explain successful cases of public buildings and municipalities operating biomass installations.
- 12,30 pm: Questions and discussion.
- 1,00 pm: Visit to Expobioenergía.
- 2,00 pm: Lunch.
t. 975 239 670